Sunday, September 23, 2012

End of Semester is Coming

So some of you may already be aware that I am working on my last packet for this semester.  I won't be able to attend school for the fall semester, which starts in November.  However, I plan to attend the next spring semester--late May.  By all appearances, second semester students are strongly encouraged to try a different focus for a full semester.  So, instead of taking in YA next semester, try memoir, poetry, screenplay, playwright, adult....  I'm leaning toward Screenplay.  I've just heard a lot of great things about that program and it would be different from what I currently write.  I think Adult writing would be too much like YA for it to show me a different way of writing in a significant way.  So I thought I'd ask readers to recommend books or screenplays to me.  Partially so I can keep posting reviews on this blog.

Any genre will do, though I would prefer YA novels for books.  And I have no idea what I'd want Screenplay-wise so I leave that to readers to suggest.

Also, I know, I owe a book review on City of Bones still and two more critical reviews.  Those will be coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment